Contact Information:Contact Rebecca Gerritsen
: (902) 659-2647
: Point Prim, Prince Edward Island, Canada
Staying on PEI? Enjoy the quiet, country solitude and cool sea breezes while relaxing on the deck watching the boats sail past.
Gerritsen's Cottage offers guests the following amenities:
- Ocean view
- Easy beach access
- Spacious deck overlooking the water
- Propane BBQ
- Two bedrooms (one queen and one double bed)
- Satellite TV
- Wireless internet
- Hardwood floors
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate living room
- 40 minutes from Charlottetown
- 20 minutes from Wood Islands ferry terminal
Nearby local attractions include:
- Point Prim lighthouse - the oldest on PEI!
- Belfast Highland Greens golf course
- Cooper's Food Market (general store)
- Chowder House restaurant
For more details about booking your stay at Gerritsen's Cottage, please contact Rebecca at the phone number or e-mail address above. To visit our website, please click the "Visit Website" link above.
*Please note - For the comfort of our guests, Gerritsen's Cottage has a "No Smoking / No Pets" policy.
This Ad has been viewed 508 times.
Belfast Community Network Event Calendar